A big thank you to the staff and geniuses at the Apple Store for helping restore my iPhone 6 around the time that I wrote that short story (see below for English and German versions that are not finished yet) about the lost and found iPhone 6. They were a huge help. I got into this discussion with one of their geniuses about Fibonacci numbers and Perfect Numbers, and that was a lot of fun.
Since then I have been repeatedly going back and forth to the Apple Store in Vienna, Austria because my 87W Power Supply and a USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable are lost, missing or stolen. I tried reporting that as lost or stolen to the Polizei at the Westbahnhof Rail Station, but they were unhelpful. We got into a verbal argument, I used the "F" word with them, and then they threatened (promised really) that they were going to file criminal or civil charges against me, or otherwise fine me for inappropriate behavior. After that, they told me to visit the Magistratisches Bezirksamt, 15.Bezirk. I did that, but they were conveniently closed and I was told to come back the following morning at 0800 to file a complaint or a report.
I did not do that yet because I am sick and tired of having interactions with the Vienna Polizei or other authorities here because they failed to help me that last time that I had a problem (i.e. the lost and found iPhone 6). I have contacted Lost & Found at ÖBB at Hauptbahnhof, but they must not have any of my lost items because they have not gotten back to me yet. I will have to keep people updated about the status of the lost 87W MacBook Pro Model A1707 charger and USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable. I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that people are not contributing to my Fund Drive or to me through my website. I can understand why they are not using the "DEMO" button, but the GoFundMe campaign, I think, is still accepted donations, but that will end shortly because STRIPE is unilaterally closing down that account for some reason.
I would have to review my e-mails, but I think that I recently heard back from Lost & Found at ÖBB about my lost item(s) report. They said that they have not found any of the items that I have reported missing over the last year or so (2 87W chargers, type C charging cable, ANKER portable charger, and I am not sure what else). They did say that they would contact me if any of those items show up.
Also, I did find a 87W charger and cord for sale on Willhaben.That is an online marketplace on the internet available in Austria. I was unable to make a deal with the person selling that before he sold it to someone else, so I still do not have a convenient way to charge up my MacBook Pro Model A1707 computer, which is really annoying and inconvenient. I do not think that it would be worth reporting the items as stolen because they are probably just lost or missing, and someone else may have found them and decided it is too much trouble to find the owner. At some point it becomes much wiser to just purchase a replacement part. I have probably spent 20 hours or more working on this problem, and my pay rate as a disabled person working 40 hours per week is about $10.00 USD per hour, so that amounts to $200.00 USD, almost twice what a new one costs, so I should probably just focus on saving up enough money to buy a new one. That is really difficult to do when the US Government through the Social Security Administration is over 2 months late in paying me, and, of course, that is my faiult because I am disabled, stupid, and idiotic and I do not know how to designate direct deposit information for a bank account in Austria.
I at least had some fun recently speaking with a person from Mexico City at the Vienna International Airport. I went there late at night and through the morning thinking about leaving Austria and looking for a computer part to repair my MacBook Pro. I told her my story about my Lost & Found iPhone 6 (see below). I told her that I might want to translate in Spanish now and have her read it to see if it makes any sense to her in Spanish after I gave her a short summary verbally in English.
I should probably finish my short story about the lost and permanently missing 87-Watt MacBook Pro chargers and cables because it is pretty clear to me that those will never be seen again by me, and I can conclude the story by noting that at some point it is best to give up on solving an open case for the time being.
Looks like I will have to keep writing and then finish a second short story and more material for my book. I recently purchased a replacement 87 Watt charger for the MacBook, along with a USB-C / USB-C charging cable. As it turns out, a person only needs the less expensive charging cable and not the more expensive thunderbolt cable if all they want to do is charge up their computer. It is a little ironic really that I ended up buying the parts from the very same store that I purchased the MacBook Pro from in the first place. I even have a sponsor link on this page to McSHARK, but not specifically to the Mariahilferstraße store. I should probably change that so that it is like the link for the Apple Store. That one goes directly to thge Kärtner Straße Store.
I should not mention this, but I was really tempted to renew my Post AG Postfach and then order a replacement from amazon.de. It looks like they have a 3rd party charger that would work, but I would have had to spend another 30 or so Euros to renew my Post AG Postfach for 3 months, something that I still might want to do, so I sort of paid a hefty convenience charge to get an Apple certified charger today, rather than waiting days, weeks or months to have one shipped to me in Vienna, Austria.
I went out to a 2nd hand store run by this place recently. I have been there at least once or twice before and sort of forgot about it. I was hoping that they would have an Apple MacBook Pro charger, Instead, I found some pants and a T-shirt for only 9 Euros, which is a great deal:
The website is still being developed, but the items below are on the list:
- Online Free Press:
- Kronen Zeitung Guten Morgan e-mail in multiple languages
- Local and International News Links
- 2nd or 3rd Book in progress:
- I actually helped co-author one, a non-fiction medical book, that was published, believe it or not.
- That one did not sell very well, but it is available on Amazon dot com USA or Germany
- There was a second medical book that did not get published.
- I still have slides from a senior board review at UVA that probably has cases and images better than those in the book.
- I am working on another book now, a different genre, but I am not sure that I will ever finish it or publish it.
- I have a number of audio recordings and videos that I might want to use in the book, so it needs to be an eBook. Here are some of them:
Interview with Russian Law Student
Customer Service Call to the Social Security Administration in the USA. WARNING !!! AT LEAST R-RATED !!!
- Independent Hostel Reviews
- Documentary News Series
- Love Stories
- Travel Blog
SORRY, BUT I REALLY NEED TO START ASKING FOR SUPPORT AND DONATIONS FOR SOME OF THESE CRAZY PROJECTS THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON.
I AM TRULY CONVINCED THAT I CAN WRITE A REALLY INTERESTING BOOK THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE WILLING TO PAY FOR. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY FOR FREE THROUGH MY WEBSITE BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY COST ME A LOT OF MONEY. THAT IS ONE REASON WHY I AM SO ANGRY AT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. I MIGHT HAVE TO SCRAP THE WHOLE PROJECT IF I CANNOT CONTINUE GETTING FINANCIAL SUPPORT.
THE STRIPE BUTTON WAS IN A DEMO MODE (just enter "4242 4242 4242 4242" for a credit card number, a date in the future, a 3 digit code and an e-mail for that), BUT I OCCASIONALLY MAKE IT LIVE MOSTLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES. IT SEEMS TO WORK !!
PLEASE SEND COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS TO: Customer Service E-mail.
There are also GOFUNDME.COM campaigns mentioned below. those donations or payments eventually should make it to my AUSTRIAN bank account, after GOFUNDME.COM and STRIPE take any commissions that they get. I am looking for a way to automatically allocate those funds to a beneficiary's account if they have one. My "co-star" actually might sort of already have a bank account if she would activate that E-Pay PrePaid Debit Mastercard that I gave to her. Not sure what she did with that.
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Joint Venture - Dog Shelter - Novel / Inactive):
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Joint Venture Supplement - Possibly no longer active): Disabled link to Gofundme dot com campaign for dog shelter and house for parents, 100 € goal ! Subject to upwards revision later. The original campaign, the Joint Venture, was shut down after raising 20 Euros. I owe my co-star 10 Euros.
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Starving Writer Fund Drive - Possibly no longer active): Disabled link to Gofundme dot com campaign for starving writer, literally, 2000 € goal, medical expenses
- Failing Business Startup (Still has potential): Link to MedPics, a Telemedicine Consultation Service
- Cabo San Lucas Airport Shuttle Service: Link to Los Cabos Airport Shuttle Service, Mi hermana en Baja Sur, México
- Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México: Link to Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México
- Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México: Link to Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México
Unfortunately, I got a notice from STRIPE recently about them shutting down some of my STRIPE accounts with them, probably just the GOFUNDME campaign drive accounts:
"This is just a reminder that you will no longer be able to accept payments through Stripe beginning 7/10/2018. Once again, we are sorry that we can't work with your business. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us right away by replying to this email.
So, please do not try contributing to those campaigns anymore. I might still be able to use that other demo button for development and actual live donations at some point.
Austria might want to think about offering these: Artist / Writer VISA for Digital Nomads
The answer to the title question is "YES", some are. There are scientific peer-reviewed articles about that kind of thing. If you are interested, click on the link below:
The savant syndrome
- Treffert, D. A. (2009). The savant syndrome: an extraordinary condition. A synopsis: past, present, future.
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 364(1522), 1351–1357.
An interesting thing about one of the authors of that paper is that he has a FaceBook page here:
Darold Treffert FaceBook Page
I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME ROUGH CALCULATIONS, AND I REALIZED THAT THE RENT THAT I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR HOSTELS AND HOTELS IS PRETTY CLOSE TO WHAT I WOULD PROBABLY END UP PAYING FOR A FLAT, STUDIO OR APARTMENT, ESPECIALLY IF I SHARED THE FLAT, STUDIO OR APARTMENT WITH ANOTHER PERSON. ALSO, THE US GOVERNMENT NOW HAS ENOUGH OF MY MONEY TO PAY MY IMMIGRATION LAWYER HIS $1500.00 USD FEE, AND THE US GOVERNMENT MIGHT ALSO HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY MY $2500.OO USD APPLICATION FEE FOR CITIZENSHIP RENUNCIATION.
THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION SENT MY PAY TO JP MORGAN CHASE ON 16 MAY 2018 INSTEAD OF DELIVERING IT TO ME. I AM REALLY PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT, SO MUCH SO THAT I AM CONTINUING TO WRITE ABOUT IT.
I keep bumping into my co-stars because we have entered the "flirting stage" of our relationship, see Link to WIKI page about 'flirting', of our relationship. Flirting can be a lot of fun, probably better than actually having sex really.
Keeping the references below and deleted the specifics about who I had a discussion with about psychology at the club.
Google translate is functioning relatively well and I have a Google Developer account, so I will keep using it. There must, however, be other translation engines around somewhere. Excuse Google if there is a factual error or if it sounds funny.
In the near future, I should probably just use an AJAX call or an API to automate the process of translating from Deutsch into as many languages as I want to because that would be much easier than doing in manually, maybe sometime when I have more time on my hands. One problem with making that procedure completely automated is that the Google AI engine that is apparently learning how to translate languages would stop learning how to do that and would just arrive at a "steady-state".
There is a translator called iTranslate that I just installed on my iPhone 6, probably created by the people at Apple, Inc.
Staying with translations into languages that are popular, that I have at least a little familiarity with or which are native to people who I have met recently. My language list has gotten pretty large at this point. I should not have to add many more to represent most of Eastern and Western Europe.
I recently met a Universität Wien law student at a Starbucks off of Graben near Stephansplatz in Vienna, Austria, so that is one reason why I added Russian (she is Russian, listen to the audio recording) to the list. I told her the same story that I have been telegraphing all around Europe for months now. She was even aware of that international arbitration law competition that was recently held in Vienna, Austria. I learned about that from a Turkish law student from Istanbul, Turkey while I was just sort of hanging out at the Vienna International Airport because I was thinking about leaving Austria in order to comply with the Schengen Region rules governing travel within the Schengen Region. I cannot believe how many law students they have at that Universität. It must be one of the largest law schools in Europe.
I even have a pretty interesting audio recording of my interview with the law student from Russia, but I am not sure that I want to post it on my website yet because she might sue me for libel or slander or something. I did listen to it again though and it really sounds OK to release into the public domain.
I could probably listen to the audio recording below twice per week and not get sick of it.
Here it is:
I actually have personally met quite a few Russian & Ukrainian men & women, and I even recently inquired about obtaining a VISA to travel to Russia, probably St. Petersburg (Leningrad), or back to Ukraine, mostly so that I can continue working on my book and/or my movie project. Even more bizarre is the fact that I sent an e-mail to the Italian Embassy recently asking about how a person can apply for citizenship with that country. I am still trying to work all of that out, probably this week sometime.
- I did recently meet someone from South Africa. She speaks English, Afrikaans and can recognize some Dutch, probably because during the colonial days the Dutch, the British and other Europeans inhabited South Africa. Sort of amazing, but the Constitution of South Africa recognizes 11 different langauges: Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, siSwati, Tshivenda, Xitsonga, Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa and isiZulu.
- I try to make up for yesterdays by getting an early start on the following days, sometimes, but not always. There have been days when I have forgotten to translate the Guten Morgen message completely, and then there was that time when my iPhone 6 was lost, missing or stolen and I spent almost all day trying to find it. I even filed a police report, and then later found the iPhone 6 myself through amateurish detective work and then wrote a short story about that incident and posted the story right here on this website. I have been hoping that people would read that and then contribute like maybe 1 or 2 Euros because I could use 1 or 2 Euros for something.
I have been making idle threats against the US Social Security Administration and the US government about Social Security Administration disability payments that are almost 3 months past due now, effective Wednesday 18 July 2018. That amounts to a little more than $4900.00 USD. The SSA has told me "not to worry", or that is what it seems like because they said that they are going to make up for their late payments by depositing 3 payments into a bank account that I do not even own or control on 18 July 2018. That is really messed up, in my opinion.
I think that they should have paid me months ago, I have been arguing with "them" for a long time now, and something similar happened last October 2017, although I can accept partial blame for that because I am a stupid idiot and I do not know how the Social Security Administration operates.
Getrübte Freude über WM-Finale.Ja, man darf den neuen Königen der Fußball-Welt, den Franzosen, gratulieren. Aber so wie sich dieses Finalspiel der Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft in Russland gestern Nachmittag anließ, musste man mit den starken Herausforderern aus Kroatien Mitleid haben: Eine krasse Fehlentscheidung des Schiedsrichters ging dem 1:0 der Franzosen voraus. Den Kroaten gelang der Ausgleich, ehe eine Videoschiedsrichterentscheidung Kroatien die Schneid abkaufte: Elfmeter, 2:1 für Frankreich. Am Schluss hieß es 4:2 für Frankreich. Wie schreibt „Krone“-Sportchef Peter Frauneder in seinem heutigen „Stopplicht“-Kommentar so richtig: Fehlentscheidungen hin, Videochaos her: Mit Frankreich hat der Fußballsport dennoch einen verdienten, würdigen Weltmeister.
Treffen der Supermachos.Gestern noch beim Finale umringt vom französischen Präsidenten, der kroatischen Amtskollegin und dem Fifa-Präsidenten – heute trifft Russlands Zar, pardon Präsident, Putin seinen US-Kollegen Donald Trump. Das Treffen der Supermachos ist unser Vorbericht auf diesen Gipfel in Helsinki treffend übertitelt.
Einen schönen Tag !
Original German Text (shown, edited slightly),
Courtesy of Klaus Herrmann & sometimes of Dr. Christoph Dichand,
Geschäftsführender Chefredakteur, (Managing Editor-in-Chief), Kronen Zeitung,
Chefredakteur & Herausgeber, (Editor-in-Chief & Editor), Kronen Zeitung,
English Translations Courtesy of Google Translate, with further editing by some BlueWizard from the Planet Pluto
Old Rerferences (Lost a few of these due to startup business hiccups, but I was able to recover most of them):
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Christine Nöstlinger
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Hernalser Friedhof
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Peter Alexander
- Link to Central Florida LifeStyle Magazine article about the Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association PineApple Awards
- Link to creativepool.com article about trophy designs
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Wachau Region in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Dürnstein, small town on the Danube in Lower Austria
- Link to Wikipedia Page about the Salzburg Cathedral
- Crafting a value-driven vision for a national tourism treasure
- Link to 'CBS SPORTS' website article about Croatian World Cup Win over England en route to The Final
- Link to 'Der Standard' website article about CETA pact
- Link to 'CNN Edition' website article about NATO Summit 2018
- Link to 'VOX, www.vox.com' website article with analysis of the Thai cave rescue operation
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about France vs. Belgium match
- Link to 'CNN Edition' website article about France vs. Belgium match
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about the Thai cave rescue operation
- Link to 'vaaju.com' website article about the FIFA match celebration ?
- Link to 'The Sun' website article about the chaotic EU asylum and refugee crisis debate
- Link to Sputnik website article about the Immigrtion problemn
- Link to 'The Sun' website article about the chaotic EU asylum and refugee crisis debate
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about the Thailand rescue operation
- Link to Haaretz website article about EU agreement on migration policy
- Link to New York Times article about the same, on their webiste
- Link to News Mavens Article about Working hours
- Link to Patheos website's article about the Austrian Bishops' opinion aboiut extended work hours
- Link to Public Employment page for Austria
- Link to Zentralmatura page on HELP.gv.at website
- Link to Wikipedia page describing the 'Matura'"
- Link to vaaju dot com website article about the 'five floods' regarding the Matura - '洪水' is apparently 'Flood' in Traditional Chinese
- Link to Wikipedia page about the history of Austria
- Link to Wikipedia page about Antonio Tajani
- Link to Wikipedia page about Dirndls
- Link to old 'Time' web site article about EU immigration
- Link to Euronews website article about EU Summit
- Link to UK Express website article about EU Immigration
- Link to 'The HINDU' website article about Prince Harry II
- NL Times artticle about EU Meeting on Asylum and Refugees
- Link to old InddustriALL Europe article about work hours in Austria
- Link to Wkipedia page about languages in Belgium ?
- Link to Wkipedia page about Alexander Van der Bellen
- Link to ESPN article about FIFA World Cup story about Messi & Argentina
- Link to Reuters Article about EU Immigration Problem
- Link to Wkipedia page about Matteo Salvini
- Link to Wkipedia page about Herbert Kickl
- Link to 'The Local AT' Article about Immigration in the EU
- Link to 'The Local AT' Article about potential problems with learning to speak German
- Link to 'The Austrailian' Article about Germany, Merkel & Immigration (Might have to pay for that one apparently)
- Link to Wikipedia page about Angela Merkel
- Link to Wikipedia page about Horst Seehofer
- Link to Wikipedia page about CSU in Germany
- Link to Fortune Article about Rupert Stadler and Audi
- Link to DeadSpin Article about Germany - Mexico World Cup Game Controversy
- Link to Wikipedia page about Viktor Orban
- Link to Wikipedia page about Visegrád Group
- Link to Wikipedia page about Hans Peter Doskozil
- Link to Wikipedia page about Peter Kaiser
- Link to Wikipedia page about Wolfgang Katzian
- Link to Reuters Article about Germany spying on Austria
- Link to Washington Post Article about Austrian Government Policies
- Link to 'THE HINDU' news article about Austrian work hours
- Link to CBS Sports Web Page about Portugal - Spain Game
- Link to Wien Info Page about Vienna Pride Events
- Link to Business Inisder DE Article about human traiffikers
- Link to FIFA WORLD CUP
- Link to Tech2 dot org website Article about Heckles against Zadic in Austria Parliament"
- Link to AIPS Media Article about the alleged sex scandal in the Austrian Ski Association
- Link to Wikipedia page about Waltraud Klasnic
- Link to Mail Online Article about Erdogan's verbal attacks on Austria for Mosque Closures
- Link to Associated Press Article about Peter Pilz Controversy Published Onlne in the Lexington Herald Leader
- Link to Wikipedia page about Ernst Happel Stadion in Vienna, Austria
- Link to The Austrian Broadcasting Corportation Info Page - In English
- Link to website explaining the calendar for Ramadan, which is based on a Lunar cycle.
- Link to Moon Giant website showing the moon phases for 2018, new moon at the end of Ramadan
- Link to Bernhard AV, Audio-Visual Contractor for Internations Vienna
- Link to The Telegraph Article about Political Islam Crackdown in Austria
- Link to The Times of Israel Article about Alleged Rape & Murder Incident in Germany
- Link to Wikipedia page Dominic Thiem, Tennis
- Link to Wikipedia page about 'Peter Pilz
- Link to Wikipedia page about Michael Jeannée
- Link to Wikipedia page about Christoph Schönborn
- Link to Tass news report on Chancellor Kurz' visit to Brussels
- Link to reliefweb Global Peace Index Reports
- Link to VietNam online newspaper article about Putin visit to Austria
- Link to NYT article about Putin visit to Ausria
- Link to The Guardian article about Putin visit to Austria
- Link to UK Express article about immigration & refugees in the EU
- Link to New York Times Article about Putin's visit to Austria
- Link to Politico Article about Putin vsit to Austria
- Link to Arbeitsmarktservice website
- Link to Bundesministerium, Arbeit, Soziales, Gesundheit, Konsumentenschutz website
- Link to Alethonews Article about CETA & other Trade Agreements
- Link to Football Predictions Website Re: Austria - Brazil Match
- Link to Österreichischer Fußball-Bund website
- Link to Wikipedia page about Austrian Cup
- Link to Wikipedia page about Marco Feingold - Holocaust survivor
- Link to Wikipedia page about Conny Bischofberger - Kronen Zeitung Contributor
- Link to trading economics dot com website, Austria Employment Data
- Link to 'The Guardian' article about EU's President Junker's remarks about Italy's place within the EU
- Link to BBC article about Spain's Rajoy leaving office
- Link to 'The Guardian' article about US Tariffs on European Steel and Aluminum
- Link to CNBC article about Tariffs
- Link to Wikipedia article about Peter Kolba
- Link to Österreich Nachtihcten Article about City Toll for Vienna
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Maria Vassilakou, Viennese Deputy Mayor
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Norbert Hofer, Austrian Minister for Transport, Innovation and Technology
- Link to old railjournal.com article about S-Bahn enhancements
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Austrian legislative election, 2017
- Link to Fox Business Article about 'Handy' use while on vacation
- Link to Bio for Nizar Rokbani, founder of Meininger Hostels
- Link to Bloomberg Article about HostelWorld Group
- Link to US News Article about Universal Income
- Link to long .pdf document put out by the European Parliment about Minimum Income in Memeber States
- Link to European Commission Article about Plastic Waste
- Link to a Wikipeddia Page with something about Mauerbach
- Link to a Greenpeace - they have workers all over Vienna, Austria
- Link to isaconf.confex.com article about refugees
- Link to Wikitravel Article about Travel in Schengen
- Link to Wikipedia page about Erwin Pröll
- Link to politico.eu Article about Austrian Politics
- Link to Wikipedia page about Eurosc(k)epticism
- Link to Wikipedia page about Harvey Weinstein
- Link to Die Aula Website
- Link to Article about Health Care on the Austrian Embassy Website
- Link to Wikipedia Article Vienna Woods
- Link to BFW PDF Brochure about Forests in Austria
- Link to Voice of Europe article about violence in Austrian schools
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
- Link to Infoglitz Article about Austrian Social Insurance Reform
- Link to WIKIpedia Article about Lega Nord
- Link to WIKIpedia Article about Giuseppe Conte
- Link to TheCut Website about Royal Wedding Gossip
- Link to FOCUS Website, German Magazine
- Link to Infoglitz Story about Federal Aid to the States for The Care
- Link to InfoWars Story about murder of a 7-year-old child in Vienna, Austria
- Link to BBC Story about the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Link to Psychology Today Story about Kid Killers
- Link to Psychology Today Blog Stories about Kid Killers
- Link to WIKI Page about Mausoleums
- Link to Nigeria News Network story about 7-year-old neighbor child being killed by teenager
- Link to WIKI page about Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Link to Times of Israel Article about US Embassy Relocation
- Link to Austrian Embassy in Washington Page about Heinz Fischer
- Link to WIKI page about Gerhard Zeiler
- Link to WIKI page about Cesár Sampson, Austrian Contestant in Eurovision 2018, 3rd place
- Link to WIKI page about Liste Österreichischer Zeitungen
- Link to WIKI page about Hans Dichand
- Link to WIKI page about Turks in Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- Link to WIKI page about the Siege of Sarajevo
- Link to WIKI page about Whitsun / Pentecost
- Link to WIKI page about Beltane
- Link to WIKI page about Beltane
- Link to Friends of Europe Web Page
- Link to WIKI page about Western Christianity
- Link to WIKI page about Markus Söder
- Link to WIKI page about Arik Brauer
- Link to President Trump's .com page
- Link to President Trump's .com page - ? Needs a https redirect
- Link to WIKI page about Donald Trump
- Link to BBC website - Nuclear Deal Report"
- Link to WIKI page about Matthias Strolz
- Link to WIKI page about Georg Willi
- Link to WIKI page about Peter Filzmaier
- Link to WIKI page about Mercosur
- Link to WIKI page about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Link to WIKI page about the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Link to WIKI page about FC Red Bull Salzburg
- Link to WIKI page about Olympique de Marseille
- Link to WIKI page about Europa League Soccer
- Link to WIKI page about Educational System in Austria
- Link to HELP website for foreign citizens, https://www.help.gv.at/
- Link to WIKI page about outgoing Mayor of Vienna, Michael Häupl
- Link to WIKI page about incoming Mayor of Vienna, Michael Ludwig
- Link to WIKI page about population statistics for Austria
- Link to WIKI page about youth and work in Austria
- Link to WIKI page about Professor Fulzmaier
- Link to WIKI page about Conny Bischofberger
- Link to European Judicial Network article about enforcement of judgements in Austria
- Link to website for the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Republic of Austria
- Link to qantara.de article about controversial kindergarten study ?
- Link to WIKI page about Eastern Anatolia
- Link to WIKI page for Karin Kneissl, Austria's Foreign Minister
- Link to WIKI page for Sergei Lavrov, Russia's Foreign Minister
- Link to Old Article by Jakob Traby, .pdf format
- Link to Story in Infoglitz.com about war games in Vienna Mosque
- Link to Book on Amazon about 'Sultan Erdoğan'
- Link to ATIB Website ?
- Link Website about Pensions in Austria
- Link to Left Wing Zeitung Falter Website
- Possible Link to previous published works of Christoph Budin
- Link to Die Presse Article about Josef Moser
- Link to 'WIKI' page about Conchita Wurst / Thomas Neuwirth
- Link to European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction's (EMCDDA) website
- Link to USA Today Story on Coalition Missile Strike on Syria
- Liink to an old Guardian story on the German welcome policy
- Liink to WIKI page about Viktor Mihály Orbán
- Liink to Der Standard website
- Link to Der Spiegel website
- BBC.COM Europe League Results
- WIKI page for Josef Moser, Federal Minister for Constitution, Reforms, Deregulation and Justice of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page about Minnesota Nice
- AUVA Website
- WIKI page for Health Minister Beate Hartinger-Klein (FPÖ)
- WIKI page for former SPÖ health minister Stöger.
- Radetzky March
- WIKI page for Kronen Editor and internation affairs expert Kurt_Seinitz
- WIKI page for Anna Cäcilia Pföß
- WIKI page for Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen
- Münster, Germany Incident
- WIKI page reference about Political Symbolism
- Global Warming Reference Article
- Reference for Second Largest Glacier in Austria
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - BBC
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - CNN
- WIKI page about Hijabs
- Reference for Zeitung Ranking in Austria
- Sandra Frauenberger
- Pamela Rendi-Wagner
- Christian Kern, chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Austria (SPÖ)
- New York Times Report on the Austrian Government
- Reuters News Link
- WIKI page about Avalanches
- Easter at the Vatican 2018
- Urbi et Orbi
- Weather in Austria, Accuweather
- In Dubio Pro Reo
- IMAS Survey Report
- IS Attack in France Reuters Report
- Self-driving car incident in Arizona, USA
- WIKI page for Sebastian Kurz
- WIKI page for Heinz-Christian Strache
- WIKI page about the Criticism of FaceBook
- LinkedIn Page for Manfred Schumi
- WIKI page for Bernhard Felderer
- WIKI page for Georg Walland
- WIKI page for Hartwig Löger
- WIKI page about LaudaMotion GmbH Airline
- WIKI Page about Niki Luftfahrt GmbH
- CNN Money Report about BMW Scandal
- WIKI page for Programme for International Student Assessment
- WIKI Page for Heinz Faßmann, Federal Minister for Education, Science and Research of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page for Claus Pándi
- EU Presidency
- US Department of Health and Human Services Sleep Guidelines
- World-Wide Economic Forecasts - Austria
- (X)Ksenia Sobchak
- Kurt Seinitz
- Russian Presidential Election
- Multiculturalism Backlash: European Discourses, Policies and Practices
- Austria's rapid reversal in refugee policy
- Werner Faymann
- Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung, "BVT"
- 4th Merkel Cabinet
- Latest Terrorist-Related Incident in Vienna, Austria
- War in Afrin
- Commentary from a terrorism expert, Dr. Nicolas Stockhammer from the University of Vienna
- Federal Ministry of the Interior, Austria
- Eva Glawischnig
- Italian General Election
- The GREENS
- List of Political Parties in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia page about Romance Languages
- Link to Wikipedia page about Indo-European Languages
Also, please note that anything posted thus far on this website has been created and posted by me, Stephen Douglas Scotti, SSN: xxx-xx-3441, YOB: 1957. I have been using public Wi-Fi when necessary to do a variety of things, including work on this website. Please do not hold Wi-Fi providers, cellular internet phone service providers or Internet Service Providers liable for any offensive or bizarre things posted here, including but not limited to:
- McDonalds' Österreich
- Starbucks' Österreich
- Various Hostels and Hotels throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- Various rail stations and public transportation systems throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- . . . .
- subject to revision at a later date
Also, if there are privacy rights violations, please hire an attorney for me and talk to him or her first before you decide to file a lawsuit against me.
Here is a WIKI page describing Schizoaffective Disorder: Schizoaffective Disorder. There are probably thousands or tens of thousands of journal articles about Schizoaffective Disorder for anyone interested in reading more about that problem, for example, The schizoaffective disorder diagnosis: a conundrum in the clinical setting. .
I might add that sleep deprivation, starvation and homelessness are also contributory factors in mental illness. I have been experiencing those conditions quite a bit recently. In fact, I once went to a homeless shelter, knowing that I would not be allowed to stay there, but I went to ask them if they had a vacant bed for another homeless person that I know. Eventually, I will be so sleep deprived and delusional that I will be locked up in a psychiatric ward, and then I will not be able to blog anymore or operate my small business startup.
I need to write a handwritten note addressed to:
6161 AMERICAN BLVD W
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55438
and let them know that I would like to get off of Social Security Disability as soon as I make enough income from my startup business to qualify for that. Unfortunately, I still have not earned much, if any, supplemental income and I have a huge operating loss for my startup business in 2017. I already filed my Federal Tax Return and purchased the Audit Defense package from TurboTax because I think that I might need that this year. I might want to start asking for donations and seed money on my website for my book project. Then, I might actually be able to tell the Federal Government and the SSA that I no longer need to be begging them for my SSA Disability payments like I have been for the last 6 months or so.