Also, please note that anything posted thus far on this website has been created and posted by me, Stephen Douglas Scotti, SSN: xxx-xx-3441, YOB: 1957. I have been using public Wi-Fi when necessary to do a variety of things, including work on this website. Please do not hold Wi-Fi providers, cellular internet phone service providers or Internet Service Providers liable for any offensive or bizarre things posted here, including but not limited to:
- McDonalds' Österreich
- Starbucks' Österreich
- Various Hostels and Hotels throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- Various rail stations and public transportation systems throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- . . . .
- subject to revision at a later date
Also, if there are privacy rights violations, please hire an attorney for me and talk to him or her first before you decide to file a lawsuit against me.
Here is a WIKI page describing Schizoaffective Disorder: Schizoaffective Disorder. There are probably thousands or tens of thousands of journal articles about Schizoaffective Disorder for anyone interested in reading more about that problem, for example, The schizoaffective disorder diagnosis: a conundrum in the clinical setting. .
I might add that sleep deprivation, starvation and homelessness are also contributory factors in mental illness. I have been experiencing those conditions quite a bit recently. In fact, I once went to a homeless shelter, knowing that I would not be allowed to stay there, but I went to ask them if they had a vacant bed for another homeless person that I know. Eventually, I will be so sleep deprived and delusional that I will be locked up in a psychiatric ward, and then I will not be able to blog anymore or operate my small business startup.
I need to write a handwritten note addressed to:
6161 AMERICAN BLVD W
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55438
and let them know that I would like to get off of Social Security Disability as soon as I make enough income from my startup business to qualify for that. Unfortunately, I still have not earned much, if any, supplemental income and I have a huge operating loss for my startup business in 2017. I already filed my Federal Tax Return and purchased the Audit Defense package from TurboTax because I think that I might need that this year. I might want to start asking for donations and seed money on my website for my book project. Then, I might actually be able to tell the Federal Government and the SSA that I no longer need to be begging them for my SSA Disability payments like I have been for the last 6 months or so.
The answer to the title question is "YES", some are. There are scientific peer-reviewed articles about that kind of thing. If you are interested, click on the link below:
The savant syndrome
- Treffert, D. A. (2009). The savant syndrome: an extraordinary condition. A synopsis: past, present, future.
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 364(1522), 1351–1357.
An interesting thing about one of the authors of that paper is that he has a FaceBook page here:
Darold Treffert FaceBook Page
Wire Transfer came through, so my Schwab account should be closed now and that headache is over for now.
Unfortunatey, NOW I AM HAVING A HUGE FEUD WITH SPRINT IN THE USA. I HAD A CELLULAR PHONE SERVICE ACCOUNT WITH THEM ALL OF LAST YEAR, 2017. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TERMINATE THAT SERVICE FOR MONTHS NOW, AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN OPEN FEDERAL INVESTIGATION ONGOING INTO THAT MATTER. I HAD THIS RIDICULOUS EXCHANGE OF MESSAGES VIA CHAT AND VIA E-MAIL YESTERDAY ABOUT:
- When did my service actually end ?
- What is my final total bill amount ?
- Did I have a contract that I cannot get out of without paying a huge fee and penalty ?
- Why am I not even allowed to pay my bill's past due amount online using a valid PrePaid Debit Mastercard registered in my name, 2 actually ?
- Why do the government officials who are suppose to represent me in the USA never respond to any of my phone calls, e-mails or other messages that I have been trying to send to them ?
QUESTIONS LIKE THAT THAT CONTINUE TO GO UNANSWERED. I HAVE DOCUMENTATION THAT IS REALLY RIDICULOUS ABOUT MOST OF THIS STUFF, PARTICULARLY NOW WITH SPRINT.
Bumped into my co-star and girlfriend outside of the nightclub. She is actually more fun to talk to when she is not working. I thought it was a little weird that we took the same Metro train on our way home early in the A.M.
I WAS INITIALLY JUST SORT OF CURIOUS ABOUT SIGNING UP WITH A WEB HOSTING SERVICE IN AUSTRIA, BUT NOW, I SHOULD PROBABLY LOOK INTO GETTING A VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER ACCOUNT AS A SHORT-TERM TRIAL JUST SO THAT I HAVE A WAY TO MIGRATE MY STUFF TO A SERVER LICENSED TO OPERATE A BUSINESS IN AUSTRIA ???
Local Time in Vienna, Austria when this text was rendered: 04/26/2018 05:21:57 am
Guten Morgen! (Good Morning!)
Google translate is functioning relatively well and I have a Google Developer account, so I will keep using it. There must, however, be other translation engines around somewhere. Excuse Google if there is a factual error or if it sounds funny.
In the near future, I should probably just use an AJAX call or an API to automate the process of translating from Deutsch into as many languages as I want to because that would be much easier than doing in manually, maybe next week sometime when I have more time on my hands. One problem with making that procedure completely automated is that the Google AI engine that is apparently learning how to translate languages would stop learning how to do that and would just arrive at a "steady-state".
There is a translator called iTranslate that I just installed on my iPhone 6, probably created by the people at Apple, Inc.
Staying with translations into languages that are popular, that I have at least a little familiarity with or which are native to people who I have met recently:
I recently met a Universität Wien law student at a Starbucks off of Graben near Stephansplatz in Vienna, Austria, so that is one reason why I added Russian (she is Russian, listen to the audio recording) to the list. I told her the same story that I have been telegraphing all around Europe for months now. She was even aware of that international arbitration law competition that was recently held in Vienna, Austria. I learned about that from a Turkish law student from Istanbul, Turkey while I was just sort of hanging out at the Vienna International Airport because I was thinking about leaving Austria in order to comply with the Schengen Region rules governing travel within the Schengen Region. I cannot believe how many law students they have at that Universität. It must be one of the largest law schools in Europe.
I even have a pretty interesting audio recording of my interview with the law student from Russia, but I am not sure that I want to post it on my website yet because she might sue me for libel or slander or something. I did listen to it again though and it really sounds OK to release into the public domain.
As I was just editing this a little I realized that I had not yet included Turkish in my set of translated languages, so I just added that to my list. The list is getting so large now that it might be a good idea to actually automate the translation process soon. That way, I would have more time to actually read through the translations for the languages that I am most interested in.
I could probably listen to the audio recording below twice per week and not get sick of it.
Here it is:
- Deleted several of my previous posts, which is unfortunate because I could have used some of that stuff in that book that I was thinking about writing. I still might, but it is going to be much more difficult to do that now.
- Finally got my wire transfer, which is great. Unfortunately, in societies where money is important, money talks and enables a person to do and sometimes say things that they otherwise would be unable to do or say. That makes a person feel really good for about as long as they have enough money to keep doing and saying those things that make them feel really good.
- Had a really interesting encounter with a Bulgarian farming combine driver in transit from Spain back to Bulgaria. He speaks Bulgarian and pretty decent broken English and proably pretty decent 5 other languages, including Russian, Deutsch, Hungarian, Ukrainain, Spanish, etc. It seems that he had some legal problems regarding a work VISA in Spain and is en route back to Bulgarian or Hungarian to obtain some additional papers and documents so that he can go back to Spain to work as a combine driver. I spent several quality hours with him after again going for about 36 hours with a suboptimal amount of sleep. We are friends already really. That is also a pretty good feeling after buying him a cup of coffee for 1,20 Euros and talking to him for about 2 hours. I will leave it at that. That is why the translations of the daily e-mail are out late. He did share some pretty interesting information with me though. I actually suggested that maybe he might want to consider staying in Bulgaria if he could find good work there.
I try to make up for yesterdays by getting an early start on the following days, sometimes, but not always.
Very little editing today. It will probably translate awkwardly into some of those other languages.
I think that I have a place to sleep tonight because I think that I already paid for a bunk bed and have a receipt, but I might want to check out early and go somewhere else.
References for today:
- Link to xinhuanet.com news service article about Austria's minimum income system
- Link to European Nuclear Safety Regulators' Group
- Link to US Embassy in Austria - Article about the US Government's relationship with Ukraine
Atommüll-Lager für Österreich. 11.200 Fässer mit Nuklearabfall suchen einen Endlagerplatz – jetzt geht nach jahrelanger Pause wieder die Diskussion los, wo er vergraben werden soll. Wir berichten heute in einem aktuellen „Brennpunkt“.
Einen schönen Tag! (Have a nice day!)
Original German Text (shown, edited slightly),
Courtesy of Klaus Herrmann & sometimes of Dr. Christoph Dichand,
Geschäftsführender Chefredakteur, (Managing Editor-in-Chief), Kronen Zeitung,
Chefredakteur & Herausgeber, (Editor-in-Chief & Editor), Kronen Zeitung,
English Translations Courtesy of Google Translate, with further editing by some BlueWizard from the Planet Pluto
- Link to WIKI page about Wilfried Haslauer junior
- Link to Nachrichten Page about Wilfried Haslauer
- Link to WIKI Page about Austrian People's Party
- Link to WIKI Page about Upper Austrian News - OÖNachrichten
- Link to qantara.de article about controversial kindergarten study ?
- Link to WIKI page about Eastern Anatolia
- Link to WIKI page for Karin Kneissl, Austria's Foreign Minister
- Link to WIKI page for Sergei Lavrov, Russia's Foreign Minister
- Link to Old Article by Jakob Traby, .pdf format
- Link to Story in Infoglitz.com about war games in Vienna Mosque
- Link to Book on Amazon about 'Sultan Erdoğan'
- Link to ATIB Website ?
- Link Website about Pensions in Austria
- Link to Left Wing Zeitung Falter Website
- Possible Link to previous published works of Christoph Budin
- Link to Die Presse Article about Josef Moser
- Link to 'WIKI' page about Conchita Wurst / Thomas Neuwirth
- Link to European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction's (EMCDDA) website
- Link to USA Today Story on Coalition Missile Strike on Syria
- Liink to an old Guardian story on the German welcome policy
- Liink to WIKI page about Viktor Mihály Orbán
- Liink to Der Standard website
- Link to Der Spiegel website
- BBC.COM Europe League Results
- WIKI page for Josef Moser, Federal Minister for Constitution, Reforms, Deregulation and Justice of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page about Minnesota Nice
- AUVA Website
- WIKI page for Health Minister Beate Hartinger-Klein (FPÖ)
- WIKI page for former SPÖ health minister Stöger.
- Radetzky March
- WIKI page for Kronen Editor and internation affairs expert Kurt_Seinitz
- WIKI page for Anna Cäcilia Pföß
- WIKI page for Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen
- Münster, Germany Incident
- WIKI page reference about Political Symbolism
- Global Warming Reference Article
- Reference for Second Largest Glacier in Austria
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - BBC
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - CNN
- WIKI page about Hijabs
- Reference for Zeitung Ranking in Austria
- Sandra Frauenberger
- Pamela Rendi-Wagner
- Christian Kern, chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Austria (SPÖ)
- New York Times Report on the Austrian Government
- Reuters News Link
- WIKI page about Avalanches
- Easter at the Vatican 2018
- Urbi et Orbi
- Weather in Austria, Accuweather
- In Dubio Pro Reo
- IMAS Survey Report
- IS Attack in France Reuters Report
- Self-driving car incident in Arizona, USA
- WIKI page for Sebastian Kurz
- WIKI page for Heinz-Christian Strache
- WIKI page about the Criticism of FaceBook
- LinkedIn Page for Manfred Schumi
- WIKI page for Bernhard Felderer
- WIKI page for Georg Walland
- WIKI page for Hartwig Löger
- WIKI page about LaudaMotion GmbH Airline
- WIKI Page about Niki Luftfahrt GmbH
- CNN Money Report about BMW Scandal
- WIKI page for Programme for International Student Assessment
- WIKI Page for Heinz Faßmann, Federal Minister for Education, Science and Research of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page for Claus Pándi
- EU Presidency
- US Department of Health and Human Services Sleep Guidelines
- World-Wide Economic Forecasts - Austria
- (X)Ksenia Sobchak
- Kurt Seinitz
- Russian Presidential Election
- Multiculturalism Backlash: European Discourses, Policies and Practices
- Austria's rapid reversal in refugee policy
- Werner Faymann
- Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung, "BVT"
- 4th Merkel Cabinet
- Latest Terrorist-Related Incident in Vienna, Austria
- War in Afrin
- Commentary from a terrorism expert, Dr. Nicolas Stockhammer from the University of Vienna
- Federal Ministry of the Interior, Austria
- Eva Glawischnig
- Italian General Election
- The GREENS
- List of Political Parties in Austria