I SHOULD MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT MY "SPONSORS". NONE OF THEM ARE REALLY SPONSORS, BEYOND LETTING ME PAY THEM FOR THINGS THAT THEY SELL TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, ALTHOUGH I PROBABLY USE THE WIFI AND ELECTRICITY MORE THAN MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, WHERE THAT IS EVEN ALLOWED.
---BEGIN Updated Comment for today---
PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS WITH THE SPONSORS. MY COMPUTER GOT STOLEN AND I DO NOT HAVE A WORKSTATION TO SIT DOWN AT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. TOO BUSY TRYING TO RECOVER ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS AFTER MY MACBOOK PRO MODEL A1707 WAS STOLEN AND MY IPHONE 6 WAS STOLEN IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. SORRY. NO COMPUTER AND VERY LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS EXCEPT AT APPLE STORES APPARENTLY.
I was able to "hack" my way back into the control panel for my own website yesterday by editing the SQL tables after signing into the control panel for my website, but I am sure that another hacker can get right back in if they want to. Anyways, leaving the RIDICULOUS paragraph below posted here because I am still extremely upset about my personal belongings being repeatedly stolen from me in Europe.
I had a SATURN SIMM card stolen with my briedcase in Vienna, Austria. The SN for the missing Saturn SIMM is one of these:
8943181801510019321, or 8943181801510007656. I also today posted a message to that Digital Nomads Meetup Group in Vienna about possibly sending me some financial support so that I can keep operating my travel blog, keep developing my Google Translate project, keep managing my GofundMe drives and keep owning and operating my website. I really need a personal computer, preferably a new laptop, to keep doing that. I would much prefer to have a new or used version of the Macbook Pro that was stolen, but a high-end Windows machine might work because I could probably still run Windows, the MacOS and LINUX on a machine like that. I have / have quite a few software licenses that are still active, so I would rather get a new or used MacBoook of some type, like an Air or a Pro. I have that used iMac, 27" back in MN, but it would cost way to much to ship that to Germany. I already asked for some assistance in tranferring my files from that machine to a Cloud stoage where I could have access to my files from the USA, but, sadly, no response regarding that request yet. Oh well, cannot hurt to try.
---END Updated Comment for today---
Link to one of my FACEBOOK accounts, see my updates about the theft of my computer bag, photos, videos, audio recordings and iPhone 6 there. I am getting paranoid because I have been the victim of usually multiple crimes in almost every European country I visit, but now Österreich is by far the worst. Luggage from suitcase at Mariahilferkirche, stolen. iPhon 6, stolen. MacBook Pro Model A1707, stolen. ÖBB Security, potential assault, although that must have been my fault because a person is apparently not allowed to shave or brush their teeth in the WC's at Hauptbahnhof. My photos of the people involved in that incident were on my stolen computer. What else ? Blacklisted at almost every Hostel and Hostel chain now in Vienna, Austria. That is why I am homeless and sleeping in a public park. That makes it much easier for spies, thieves and other to steal shit from you. Sleeping in a public park, even taking a nap during the day in Maria-Theresia Platz, the garden there, is not safe because I had my iPhone 6 and computer bag stolen from me there. The local Polizei have done nothing about that. It seems like I should leave Austria but I cannot because I do not have enough money to do so. That is why I am homeless. I cannot afford to lease or rent an apartment. I am a starving-artist-writer, like it says on this website and pretty much no one cares about that because they have not contributed any money to my GoFundMe drives, including the one for Wiener Tafel. I already gave them 10 € via my Erste Bank account. I cannot believe other people anymore. I have completely lost faith in people and pretty soon I will lose my faith in God, whoever or whatever that is because it is becoming clear to me now that there is not one.
Sorry about having to publicly report a crime, first on FaceBook, and then on this website, before actually going to the local Polizei in Vienna, Austria. I am almost certain that my Samsonite soft-sided briefcase containing my MacBook Pro Model A1707 computer, cables, chargers, SIMM cards, BlueTooth Keyboard and my life story was just STOLEN, not LOST, MISSING, but STOLEN. It is possible that someone took it for safekeeping and intended to come back to return it to me later, but as far as I am concerned it was stolen. I already contacted or otherwise mentioned this to FACEBOOK, my brother, one of my sisters, a former business associate and some morons who answer the phones over at the US Embassy and Consulate, so after this I should probably go to an actual Polizei station and talk to them again. I kind of like the detective and the police doctor that I met over in District 10 when I had to tell them how I found my lost iPhone 6 and they did not find my iPhone 6. Now, I have to go report a stolen item again, wait for them to solve a crime and then try to solve it myself ? That seems a little crazy to me.
MY STRIPE PASSWORDS, ACCOUNT INFO, GOFUNDME PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT INFO, ALSO GONE FOR NOW. IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A NEW MACBOOK PRO CONTACT THE APPLE STORE ON KÄRTNER STRASSE IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA. IF YOU WANT TO DONATE SAY 5 € TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF A NEW COMPUTER AN LIVE IN AUSTRIA TRY: IBAN: AT98 2011 1837 3371 5800 . SWIFT/BIC: GIBAATWWXXX, ERSTE BANK.
The first part of this website is really difficult to understand and is mostly related to this huge argument that I have been having with the US Government over the timely payment of SSA Disability payments. If you want to skip over the first part, please just jump directly to the:
I think I am going to reorganize the website(s). This one will still be sort of like an online news outlet that experiments around with Google Translate. There are a couple of others waiting to be developed at:
- www.idiocracy.fun, which will probably include some photos of paintings taken at the Kunst Historisches Museum. I sent an e-mail to 'Ilse' about that earlier.
- www.idiocracy.online, which is yet to be determined, but it could be an online store or shop, or subscription service.
- www.radimaging.net, which could be a mirror for that failed startup medpics.com later.
There actually was a problem that occurred way back in October 2017, I accept partial, but not complete blame for that incident because I did not know how to correctly enter my Direct Deposit information, although I asked for some guidance regarding that and was not assisted by the SSA, which is a little strange because the SSA says that I am a disabled person. Disabled people usually need some sort of assistance.
If you want to donate money to any of my various projects, please just jump directly to the:OUKITEL Android phone, a U15S, for about 150 Euros from a Nigerian shopkeeper in Vienna, Austria somewhere. It has/had some operational issues, but not a bad phone really. BTW, OUKITEL is not a sponsor either. I tried to register the phone over the internet and I am not sure if they got my registration information. I would really like a user's manual because there is not one that comes with the phone.
Maybe I should start up a separate GoFundMe campaign for the new phone (150 €) and for my alter ego's donations (120 €) to an organization called Wiener Tafel ?
I might be able to solicit donations to Wiener Tafel directly also. I already donated 10 € to Wiener Tafel through my Erste Bank account, and I already started to set up a GoFundMe drive for Wiener Tafel, but it would be easier for people in Österreich if I just posted the IBAN and SWIFT/BIC codes for my bank account and for Wiener Tafel. That way, people can just make donations in their bank's lobby using a Bankomat machine.
Might be easier to just increase the goal of my campaign by 120 € plus 150 €, bringing the goal up to 2270 €. That would pay for elective surgery, some dental work, and food, shelter and clothing for a while yet.
OK, now this paragraph probably does not belong here or anywhere because my timeline is all messed up now, and I have to rewrite and edit massive parts of my book in progress. I actually did foolishly spend and waste a lot of Euros (money) on an Android phone, about 150 Euros, to replace my lost, missing or stolen iPhone 6. It looks like a "knockoff brand", search for "knockoff" on that WIKI page, although with a few adjustments it might actually be better than my lost, missing or stolen iPhone 6. I will not know for probably weeks because it is going to take me that long to figure out how it works. I even have a Google Developer account, and I was using the Development platform on my 27" iMac back in the USA to create Android phone Apps a couple of years ago. I forget what that was, but I should be able to remember at some point. It might have been this one: Android Studio Website.
On 19 July 2018 I was under the impression that the SSA was not going to pay me until the 3rd Wednesday in August, at which time there would be four payments worth due. Now, on the 20th of July, I hear this rumor that the SSA actually did make a payment on the 19th or the 20th into a bank account that does not even belong to me, which is great, but I have no way to verify or check that.
Now, my siblings are confused about what to do with that money and they claim that I owe them a lot of that money anyways. I have been arguing with them today about sending me money again today, a day earlier than my usual allowance, and they have not done that yet. They will claim that have not done that yet because they do not know how much to send and they do not know how to send it. Therefore, I am going to be homeless again sleeping outside under the stars because the SSA and my siblings have been messing around with my SSA payments and with my money. I think that I have a right to be angry. I could be sleeping in a warm bed in a Hostel. Instead, given that it is almost 2200, I will be sleep-deprived, emotionally agitated, angry and pissed off and wandering aimlessly around a big European city looking for a place to sleep. That sort of sucks. Just thought I would share that on my website. I get very few visitors, so if you are reading this I really appreciate the fact that you have read this.
I cannot believe that my iPhone 6 is lost, missing or stolen again. I wrote that short story about it the last time that it was lost, missing or stolen, and now it is lost, missing or stolen again. I should probably just add to the previous version of the short story that I was writing rather than writing a whole new book or whole new chapter. This time the phone may have actually been stolen from me while I was sleeping in a public park during the daytime in Vienna, Austria. Otherwise, it is just missing or lost under similar circumstances. I will continue updating this web page as I gather more information.
I am trying to improvise with the book and the movie project. My broken MacBook Pro Model A1707 has a built-in webcam, and there are free WiFi hotspots available around the city. For example, I was recently sitting outside of the Apple Store using their WiFi network. I took a photo of a flyer from a local Cabaret Club and Discoteque called Flieger using PhotoBooth because I just walked in there to look around and took one of their flyers because I might want to visit that place at a later date sometime. It was easier to post that photo on FaceBook rather than on my own website. I initially posted it in the "Only Me" area on Facebook.
A big thank you to the staff and geniuses at the Apple Store for helping restore my iPhone 6 around the time that I wrote that short story (see below for English and German versions that are not finished yet) about the lost and found iPhone 6. They were a huge help. I got into this discussion with one of their geniuses about Fibonacci numbers and Perfect Numbers, and that was a lot of fun.
I actually finally purchased a new 87 Watt Power Supply, so the paragraph below is there for historical reference. Since then I have been repeatedly going back and forth to the Apple Store in Vienna, Austria because my 87W Power Supply and a USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable are lost, missing or stolen. I tried reporting that as lost or stolen to the Polizei at the Westbahnhof Rail Station, but they were unhelpful. We got into a verbal argument, I used the "F" word with them, and then they threatened (promised really) that they were going to file criminal or civil charges against me, or otherwise fine me for inappropriate behavior. After that, they told me to visit the Magistratisches Bezirksamt, 15.Bezirk. I did that, but they were conveniently closed and I was told to come back the following morning at 0800 to file a complaint or a report.
I did not do that yet because I am sick and tired of having interactions with the Vienna Polizei or other authorities here because they failed to help me that last time that I had a problem (i.e. the lost and found iPhone 6). I have contacted Lost & Found at ÖBB at Hauptbahnhof, but they must not have any of my lost items because they have not gotten back to me yet. I will have to keep people updated about the status of the lost 87W MacBook Pro Model A1707 charger and USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable. I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that people are not contributing to my Fund Drive or to me through my website. I can understand why they are not using the "DEMO" button, but the GoFundMe campaign, I think, is still accepted donations, but that will end shortly because STRIPE is unilaterally closing down that account for some reason.
I would have to review my e-mails, but I think that I recently heard back from Lost & Found at ÖBB about my lost item(s) report. They said that they have not found any of the items that I have reported missing over the last year or so (2 87W chargers, type C charging cable, ANKER portable charger, and I am not sure what else). They did say that they would contact me if any of those items show up.
Also, I did find a 87W charger and cord for sale on Willhaben.That is an online marketplace on the internet available in Austria. I was unable to make a deal with the person selling that before he sold it to someone else, so I still do not have a convenient way to charge up my MacBook Pro Model A1707 computer, which is really annoying and inconvenient. I do not think that it would be worth reporting the items as stolen because they are probably just lost or missing, and someone else may have found them and decided it is too much trouble to find the owner. At some point, it becomes much wiser to just purchase a replacement part. I have probably spent 20 hours or more working on this problem, and my pay rate as a disabled person working 40 hours per week is about $10.00 USD per hour, so that amounts to $200.00 USD, almost twice what a new one costs, so I should probably just focus on saving up enough money to buy a new one. That is really difficult to do when the US Government through the Social Security Administration is over 2 months late in paying me, and, of course, that is my fault because I am disabled, stupid, and idiotic and I do not know how to designate direct deposit information for a bank account in Austria.
I at least had some fun recently speaking with a person from Mexico City at the Vienna International Airport. I went there late at night and through the morning thinking about leaving Austria and looking for a computer part to repair my MacBook Pro. I told her my story about my Lost & Found iPhone 6 (see below). I told her that I might want to translate in Spanish now and have her read it to see if it makes any sense to her in Spanish after I gave her a short summary verbally in English.
I should probably finish my short story about the lost and permanently missing 87-Watt MacBook Pro chargers and cables because it is pretty clear to me that those will never be seen again by me, and I can conclude the story by noting that at some point it is best to give up on solving an open case for the time being.
Looks like I will have to keep writing and then finish a second short story and more material for my book. I recently purchased a replacement 87 Watt charger for the MacBook, along with a USB-C / USB-C charging cable. As it turns out, a person only needs the less expensive charging cable and not the more expensive Thunderbolt cable if all they want to do is charge up their computer. It is a little ironic really that I ended up buying the parts from the very same store that I purchased the MacBook Pro from in the first place. I even have a sponsor link on this page to McSHARK, but not specifically to the Mariahilferstraße store. I should probably change that so that it is like the link for the Apple Store. That one goes directly to thge Kärtner Straße Store.
I should not mention this, but I was really tempted to renew my Post AG Postfach and then order a replacement from amazon.de. It looks like they have a 3rd party charger that would work, but I would have had to spend another 30 or so Euros to renew my Post AG Postfach for 3 months, something that I still might want to do, so I sort of paid a hefty convenience charge to get an Apple certified charger today, rather than waiting days, weeks or months to have one shipped to me in Vienna, Austria.
I went out to a 2nd hand store run by this place recently. I have been there at least once or twice before and sort of forgot about it. I was hoping that they would have an Apple MacBook Pro charger, Instead, I found some pants and a T-shirt for only 9 Euros, which is a great deal:
The website is still being developed, but the items below are on the list:
- Online Free Press:
- Kronen Zeitung Guten Morgen e-mail in multiple languages
- Local and International News Links
- 2nd or 3rd Book in progress:
- I actually helped co-author one, a non-fiction medical book, that was published, believe it or not.
- That one did not sell very well, but it is available on Amazon dot com USA or Germany
- There was a second medical book that did not get published.
- I still have slides from a senior board review at UVA that probably has cases and images better than those in the book.
- I am working on another book now, a different genre, but I am not sure that I will ever finish it or publish it.
- I have a number of audio recordings and videos that I might want to use in the book, so it needs to be an eBook. Here are some of them:
Interview with Russian Law Student
Customer Service Call to the Social Security Administration in the USA. WARNING !!! AT LEAST R-RATED !!!
- Independent Hostel Reviews
- Documentary News Series
- Love Stories
- Travel Blog
SORRY, BUT I REALLY NEED TO START ASKING FOR SUPPORT AND DONATIONS FOR SOME OF THESE CRAZY PROJECTS THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON.
I am getting so concerned about my PayPal bill (overdue because they will not let me pay them) and my SPRINT cellular bill (similar story) that I reposted a Craigslist ad that I had, and I also put an ad on eBay for many of my personal belongings in the USA. Of course, I really doubt that anyone is interested in buying my stuff, and I really doubt that anyone is interested in selling it either. Anyways, here are the ads:
- Link to Craig' s List Ad for the Sale of my Personal Stuff in the USA
- Link to Ebay Ad for the Sale of my Personal Stuff in the USA
I AM TRULY CONVINCED THAT I CAN WRITE A REALLY INTERESTING BOOK THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE WILLING TO PAY FOR. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY FOR FREE THROUGH MY WEBSITE BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY COST ME A LOT OF MONEY. THAT IS ONE REASON WHY I AM SO ANGRY AT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. I MIGHT HAVE TO SCRAP THE WHOLE PROJECT IF I CANNOT CONTINUE GETTING FINANCIAL SUPPORT.
THE STRIPE BUTTON WAS IN A DEMO MODE (just enter "4242 4242 4242 4242" for a credit card number, a date in the future, a 3 digit code and an e-mail for that), BUT I OCCASIONALLY MAKE IT LIVE MOSTLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES. IT SEEMS TO WORK !!
PLEASE SEND COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS TO: Customer Service E-mail.
There are also GOFUNDME.COM campaigns mentioned below. those donations or payments eventually should make it to my AUSTRIAN bank account, after GOFUNDME.COM and STRIPE take any commissions that they get. I am looking for a way to automatically allocate those funds to a beneficiary's account if they have one. My "co-star" actually might sort of already have a bank account if she would activate that E-Pay PrePaid Debit Mastercard that I gave to her. Not sure what she did with that.
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Joint Venture - Dog Shelter - Novel / Inactive):
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Joint Venture Supplement - Possibly no longer active): Possibly disabled link to Gofundme dot com campaign for dog shelter and house for parents, 100 € goal ! Subject to upwards revision later. The original campaign, the Joint Venture, was shut down after raising 20 Euros. I owe my co-star 10 Euros.
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Starving Writer Fund Drive - Possibly no longer active): Possibly disabled link to Gofundme dot com campaign for starving writer, literally, 2000 € goal, medical expenses
- GoFundMe.com campaign (Wiener Tafel, Charity Org in Vienna, Austria): Possibly disabled link to Gofundme dot com campaign for Wiener Tafel, 120 € to match my 120 € pledge, 10 € already paid
If you live in Austria and have a bank account, their IBAN is: AT09 2011 1310 0530 3005, SWIFT/BIC: GIBAATWWXXX. You might be able to donate in your bank lobby.
- Failing Business Startup (Still has potential): Link to MedPics, a Telemedicine Consultation Service
- Cabo San Lucas Airport Shuttle Service: Link to Los Cabos Airport Shuttle Service, Mi hermana en Baja Sur, México
- Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México: Link to Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México
- Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México: Link to Realtor in Cabo San Lucas, México
Unfortunately, I got a notice from STRIPE recently about them shutting down some of my STRIPE accounts with them, probably just the GOFUNDME campaign drive accounts:
"This is just a reminder that you will no longer be able to accept payments through Stripe beginning 7/10/2018. Once again, we are sorry that we can't work with your business. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us right away by replying to this email.
So, please do not try contributing to those campaigns anymore. I might still be able to use that other demo button for development and actual live donations at some point.
Austria might want to think about offering these: Artist / Writer VISA for Digital Nomads
The answer to the title question is "YES", some are. There are scientific peer-reviewed articles about that kind of thing. If you are interested, click on the link below:
The savant syndrome
- Treffert, D. A. (2009). The savant syndrome: an extraordinary condition. A synopsis: past, present, future.
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 364(1522), 1351–1357.
An interesting thing about one of the authors of that paper is that he has a FaceBook page here:
Darold Treffert FaceBook Page
I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME ROUGH CALCULATIONS, AND I REALIZED THAT THE RENT THAT I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR HOSTELS AND HOTELS IS PRETTY CLOSE TO WHAT I WOULD PROBABLY END UP PAYING FOR A FLAT, STUDIO OR APARTMENT, ESPECIALLY IF I SHARED THE FLAT, STUDIO OR APARTMENT WITH ANOTHER PERSON. ALSO, THE US GOVERNMENT NOW HAS ENOUGH OF MY MONEY TO PAY MY IMMIGRATION LAWYER HIS $1500.00 USD FEE, AND THE US GOVERNMENT MIGHT ALSO HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY MY $2500.OO USD APPLICATION FEE FOR CITIZENSHIP RENUNCIATION.
THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION SENT MY PAY TO JP MORGAN CHASE ON 16 MAY 2018 INSTEAD OF DELIVERING IT TO ME. I AM REALLY PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT, SO MUCH SO THAT I AM CONTINUING TO WRITE ABOUT IT.
I keep bumping into my co-stars because we have entered the "flirting stage" of our relationship, see Link to WIKI page about 'flirting', of our relationship. Flirting can be a lot of fun, probably better than actually having sex really.
Keeping the references below and deleted the specifics about who I had a discussion with about psychology at the club.
Google translate is functioning relatively well and I have a Google Developer account, so I will keep using it. There must, however, be other translation engines around somewhere. Excuse Google if there is a factual error or if it sounds funny.
In the near future, I should probably just use an AJAX call or an API to automate the process of translating from Deutsch into as many languages as I want to because that would be much easier than doing in manually, maybe sometime when I have more time on my hands. One problem with making that procedure completely automated is that the Google AI engine that is apparently learning how to translate languages would stop learning how to do that and would just arrive at a "steady-state".
There is a translator called iTranslate that I just installed on my iPhone 6, probably created by the people at Apple, Inc.
Staying with translations into languages that are popular, that I have at least a little familiarity with or which are native to people who I have met recently. My language list has gotten pretty large at this point. I should not have to add many more to represent most of Eastern and Western Europe.
I recently met a Universität Wien law student at a Starbucks off of Graben near Stephansplatz in Vienna, Austria, so that is one reason why I added Russian (she is Russian, listen to the audio recording) to the list. I told her the same story that I have been telegraphing all around Europe for months now. She was even aware of that international arbitration law competition that was recently held in Vienna, Austria. I learned about that from a Turkish law student from Istanbul, Turkey while I was just sort of hanging out at the Vienna International Airport because I was thinking about leaving Austria in order to comply with the Schengen Region rules governing travel within the Schengen Region. I cannot believe how many law students they have at that Universität. It must be one of the largest law schools in Europe.
I even have a pretty interesting audio recording of my interview with the law student from Russia, but I am not sure that I want to post it on my website yet because she might sue me for libel or slander or something. I did listen to it again though and it really sounds OK to release into the public domain.
I could probably listen to the audio recording below twice per week and not get sick of it.
Here it is:
I actually have personally met quite a few Russian & Ukrainian men & women, and I even recently inquired about obtaining a VISA to travel to Russia, probably St. Petersburg (Leningrad), or back to Ukraine, mostly so that I can continue working on my book and/or my movie project. Even more bizarre is the fact that I sent an e-mail to the Italian Embassy recently asking about how a person can apply for citizenship with that country. I am still trying to work all of that out, probably this week sometime.
- I did recently meet someone from South Africa. She speaks English, Afrikaans and can recognize some Dutch, probably because during the colonial days the Dutch, the British and other Europeans inhabited South Africa. Sort of amazing, but the Constitution of South Africa recognizes 11 different langauges: Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, siSwati, Tshivenda, Xitsonga, Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa and isiZulu.
- I try to make up for yesterdays by getting an early start on the following days, sometimes, but not always. There have been days when I have forgotten to translate the Guten Morgen message completely, and then there was that time when my iPhone 6 was lost, missing or stolen and I spent almost all day trying to find it. I even filed a police report, and then later found the iPhone 6 myself through amateurish detective work and then wrote a short story about that incident and posted the story right here on this website. I have been hoping that people would read that and then contribute like maybe 1 or 2 Euros because I could use 1 or 2 Euros for something.
I have been making idle threats against the US Social Security Administration and the US government about Social Security Administration disability payments that are almost 3 months past due now, effective Wednesday 18 July 2018. That amounts to a little more than $4900.00 USD. The SSA has told me "not to worry", or that is what it seems like because they said that they are going to make up for their late payments by depositing 3 payments into a bank account that I do not even own or control on 18 July 2018. That is really messed up, in my opinion.
I think that they should have paid me months ago, I have been arguing with "them" for a long time now, and something similar happened last October 2017, although I can accept partial blame for that because I am a stupid idiot and I do not know how the Social Security Administration operates.
- Link to Wikipedia page about Germanic Language Classification System
- Link to Wikipedia page about Uralic-Yukaghir Language Classification System
- Link to Wikipedia page about Slavic Language Classification System
- Link to Wikipedia page about Indo-Aryan Language Classification System
- Link to Wikipedia page about Indo-European Language Classification System
- Link to Wikipedia page about Kra - Dai Language Group
- Link to Wikipedia page about Northeast Caucasian Languages
- Link to Wikipedia page about Turkic Languages
- Link to Wikipedia page about Semitic Languages
- Link to Wikipedia page about Afroasiatic Language Group
- Link to Wikipedia page about Austronesian Language Group
Kreml bestätigt Putins Besuch. Ja, er kommt! Am Mittwoch wurde aus dem Kreml bestätigt, was "Krone"-Leser schon am Morgen erfahren hatten: Russen-Zar Wladimir Putin wird zur Hochzeit von Außenministerin Karin Kneissl am Samstag in den südsteirischen Weinbergen anreisen. Der russische Präsident werde, so hieß es in Moskau, bei Kneissls Feier „vorbeischauen und gratulieren“. Danach fliegt das russische Staatsoberhaupt weiter nach Deutschland und trifft am Abend Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel außerhalb von Berlin auf Schloss Meseberg zu einem Gespräch über die zahlreichen deutsch-russischen Konfliktthemen. Wobei Putins Abstecher zu Kneissls Hochzeit für Aufsehen nicht nur in Berlin, sondern auch in Brüssel sorgt.
Brücken-Kontrolle mit Drohnen. Schreckensbilanz nach dem Brückeneinsturz von Genua: Die Zahl der Todesopfer stieg schon auf 42 - darunter auch mindestens drei Kinder. Jetzt werden einerseits die Schuldigen gesucht, andererseits heißt es, dass der Autobahnbetreiber für den Einsturz der Ponte Morandi zahlen wird müssen. Und wie sieht es mit der Brücken-Sicherheit in Österreich aus? Wir haben uns umgehört und erfahren, dass zu Sicherheitskontrollen mittlerweile auch Drohnen eingesetzt werden.
Einen schönen Tag !
Original German Text (shown, edited slightly),
Courtesy of Klaus Herrmann & sometimes of Dr. Christoph Dichand,
Geschäftsführender Chefredakteur, (Managing Editor-in-Chief), Kronen Zeitung,
Chefredakteur & Herausgeber, (Editor-in-Chief & Editor), Kronen Zeitung,
English Translations Courtesy of Google Translate, with further editing by some BlueWizard from the Planet Pluto
- Link to Kronen Zeitung article about European Heat Wave
- Link to Kronen Zeitung article about interview with Thomas Stelzer
- Link to GERMAN Language Wikepedia article about Wolgang Ambros
- Link to swissinfo.ch website article about crash of Ju-52 plane
- Link to Salzburger Volkspartei website article about Dr. Wilfried Haslauer
- Link to Wikipedia website article about the Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1968
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about Niki Lauda lung tranplant
- Link to https://www.krone.at/1749839, krone.at article about Beate Hartinger-Klein's statement that 150 € is enough to live on in Austria
- Link to expatfocus.com website article about cost of living in Austria
- Link to www.parlament.gv.at website article about Günther Platter, Landeshauptmann von Tirol
- Link to krone.tv website video interview of Sommer and Kern
- Link to krone.at website article about Hermann Schützenhöfer (ÖVP)"
- Link to Wikipedia website article about Hermann Schützenhöfer (ÖVP)
- Link to Wikipedia website article about Autobahns in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia website article about Jörg Haider, an Austria politician who 'died of injuries from a car crash at Lambichl in Köttmannsdorf near Klagenfurt, in the state of Carinthia, in the early hours of 11 October 2008'
- Link to Wikipedia website article about Johanna Mikl-Leitner
- Link to www.eu2018.at website article about meeting among the Ministers of Justice from EU member States
- Link to Wikipedia website article about the Federal Council in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia website article about the 9 Länder in Österreich
- Link to Creation Justice Ministries website article with some history about The World Day of Creation
- Link to www.caritas.org website article about The World Day of Creation
- Link to The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops website Article about The World Dat of Creation
- Link to The Catholic International Development Charity website article about The World Day of Creation
- Link to Wikipedia page article about Bund-Länder-Anleihe
- Link to City of Salzburg website article about the Salzburg Festival 2018
- Link to presidential-power.com website article about the Austrian Presidency
- Link to Scientific American Article about the Blood Moon Eclipse
- Link to Space.com website page about the Lunar Eclipse
- Link to presidential-power.com webpage article about Austrian Presidential Election and Austrian Politics
- Link to English Language Wikipedia page about the ÖGB
- Link to BBC website article about Gene Editing and GM
- Link to Kronen Zeitung website video interview with Katia Wagner, Broken Link ???
- Link to Kronen Zeitung website video interview . . .
- Link to Tour de France website
- Link to Wikipedia page about 'The Eiger'
- Link to Wikipedia page about Hohenwerfen Castle (featured in Where Eagles Dare, the Film)
- Link to Wikipedia page about 'Where Eagles Dare'
- Link to Austrian Parlament Page about the Federal State of Austria
- Link to vaaju.com article about Moser and reforms, there are other references for Moser in the list below
- Link to 'The Kronen' article about ein 43-Jähriger in Klagenfurt
- Link to Wikipedia page about Jedermann (Everyman)
- Link to Salzburg Festival Page about 'Everyman'
- Link to Wikipedia page about Jean Claude Juncker
- Link to 'time.com' website article with Donald Trump with Vladimir Putin Summit Transcript
- Link to Youtube video of Trump - Putin meeting in Helsinki
- Link to Youtube video of World Cup Victory celebration in Paris
- Link to New York Times article about Helsinki Summit meeting between Trump and Putin
- Link to Sports Illustrated Online article about FIFA 2018
- Link to news.com.au website article about Helsinki Summit meeting between Trump and Putin
- Link to CNN Edition article about Helsinki Summit meeting between Trump and Putin
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Christine Nöstlinger
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Hernalser Friedhof
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Peter Alexander
- Link to Central Florida LifeStyle Magazine article about the Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association PineApple Awards
- Link to creativepool.com article about trophy designs
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Wachau Region in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia Page about Dürnstein, small town on the Danube in Lower Austria
- Link to Wikipedia Page about the Salzburg Cathedral
- Crafting a value-driven vision for a national tourism treasure
- Link to 'CBS SPORTS' website article about Croatian World Cup Win over England en route to The Final
- Link to 'Der Standard' website article about CETA pact
- Link to 'CNN Edition' website article about NATO Summit 2018
- Link to 'VOX, www.vox.com' website article with analysis of the Thai cave rescue operation
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about France vs. Belgium match
- Link to 'CNN Edition' website article about France vs. Belgium match
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about the Thai cave rescue operation
- Link to 'vaaju.com' website article about the FIFA match celebration ?
- Link to 'The Sun' website article about the chaotic EU asylum and refugee crisis debate
- Link to Sputnik website article about the Immigrtion problemn
- Link to 'The Sun' website article about the chaotic EU asylum and refugee crisis debate
- Link to 'The Guardian' website article about the Thailand rescue operation
- Link to Haaretz website article about EU agreement on migration policy
- Link to New York Times article about the same, on their webiste
- Link to News Mavens Article about Working hours
- Link to Patheos website's article about the Austrian Bishops' opinion aboiut extended work hours
- Link to Public Employment page for Austria
- Link to Zentralmatura page on HELP.gv.at website
- Link to Wikipedia page describing the 'Matura'"
- Link to vaaju dot com website article about the 'five floods' regarding the Matura - '洪水' is apparently 'Flood' in Traditional Chinese
- Link to Wikipedia page about the history of Austria
- Link to Wikipedia page about Antonio Tajani
- Link to Wikipedia page about Dirndls
- Link to old 'Time' web site article about EU immigration
- Link to Euronews website article about EU Summit
- Link to UK Express website article about EU Immigration
- Link to 'The HINDU' website article about Prince Harry II
- NL Times artticle about EU Meeting on Asylum and Refugees
- Link to old InddustriALL Europe article about work hours in Austria
- Link to Wkipedia page about languages in Belgium ?
- Link to Wkipedia page about Alexander Van der Bellen
- Link to ESPN article about FIFA World Cup story about Messi & Argentina
- Link to Reuters Article about EU Immigration Problem
- Link to Wkipedia page about Matteo Salvini
- Link to Wkipedia page about Herbert Kickl
- Link to 'The Local AT' Article about Immigration in the EU
- Link to 'The Local AT' Article about potential problems with learning to speak German
- Link to 'The Austrailian' Article about Germany, Merkel & Immigration (Might have to pay for that one apparently)
- Link to Wikipedia page about Angela Merkel
- Link to Wikipedia page about Horst Seehofer
- Link to Wikipedia page about CSU in Germany
- Link to Fortune Article about Rupert Stadler and Audi
- Link to DeadSpin Article about Germany - Mexico World Cup Game Controversy
- Link to Wikipedia page about Viktor Orban
- Link to Wikipedia page about Visegrád Group
- Link to Wikipedia page about Hans Peter Doskozil
- Link to Wikipedia page about Peter Kaiser
- Link to Wikipedia page about Wolfgang Katzian
- Link to Reuters Article about Germany spying on Austria
- Link to Washington Post Article about Austrian Government Policies
- Link to 'THE HINDU' news article about Austrian work hours
- Link to CBS Sports Web Page about Portugal - Spain Game
- Link to Wien Info Page about Vienna Pride Events
- Link to Business Inisder DE Article about human traiffikers
- Link to FIFA WORLD CUP
- Link to Tech2 dot org website Article about Heckles against Zadic in Austria Parliament"
- Link to AIPS Media Article about the alleged sex scandal in the Austrian Ski Association
- Link to Wikipedia page about Waltraud Klasnic
- Link to Mail Online Article about Erdogan's verbal attacks on Austria for Mosque Closures
- Link to Associated Press Article about Peter Pilz Controversy Published Onlne in the Lexington Herald Leader
- Link to Wikipedia page about Ernst Happel Stadion in Vienna, Austria
- Link to The Austrian Broadcasting Corportation Info Page - In English
- Link to website explaining the calendar for Ramadan, which is based on a Lunar cycle.
- Link to Moon Giant website showing the moon phases for 2018, new moon at the end of Ramadan
- Link to Bernhard AV, Audio-Visual Contractor for Internations Vienna
- Link to The Telegraph Article about Political Islam Crackdown in Austria
- Link to The Times of Israel Article about Alleged Rape & Murder Incident in Germany
- Link to Wikipedia page Dominic Thiem, Tennis
- Link to Wikipedia page about 'Peter Pilz
- Link to Wikipedia page about Michael Jeannée
- Link to Wikipedia page about Christoph Schönborn
- Link to Tass news report on Chancellor Kurz' visit to Brussels
- Link to reliefweb Global Peace Index Reports
- Link to VietNam online newspaper article about Putin visit to Austria
- Link to NYT article about Putin visit to Ausria
- Link to The Guardian article about Putin visit to Austria
- Link to UK Express article about immigration & refugees in the EU
- Link to New York Times Article about Putin's visit to Austria
- Link to Politico Article about Putin vsit to Austria
- Link to Arbeitsmarktservice website
- Link to Bundesministerium, Arbeit, Soziales, Gesundheit, Konsumentenschutz website
- Link to Alethonews Article about CETA & other Trade Agreements
- Link to Football Predictions Website Re: Austria - Brazil Match
- Link to Österreichischer Fußball-Bund website
- Link to Wikipedia page about Austrian Cup
- Link to Wikipedia page about Marco Feingold - Holocaust survivor
- Link to Wikipedia page about Conny Bischofberger - Kronen Zeitung Contributor
- Link to trading economics dot com website, Austria Employment Data
- Link to 'The Guardian' article about EU's President Junker's remarks about Italy's place within the EU
- Link to BBC article about Spain's Rajoy leaving office
- Link to 'The Guardian' article about US Tariffs on European Steel and Aluminum
- Link to CNBC article about Tariffs
- Link to Wikipedia article about Peter Kolba
- Link to Österreich Nachtihcten Article about City Toll for Vienna
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Maria Vassilakou, Viennese Deputy Mayor
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Norbert Hofer, Austrian Minister for Transport, Innovation and Technology
- Link to old railjournal.com article about S-Bahn enhancements
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Austrian legislative election, 2017
- Link to Fox Business Article about 'Handy' use while on vacation
- Link to Bio for Nizar Rokbani, founder of Meininger Hostels
- Link to Bloomberg Article about HostelWorld Group
- Link to US News Article about Universal Income
- Link to long .pdf document put out by the European Parliment about Minimum Income in Memeber States
- Link to European Commission Article about Plastic Waste
- Link to a Wikipeddia Page with something about Mauerbach
- Link to a Greenpeace - they have workers all over Vienna, Austria
- Link to isaconf.confex.com article about refugees
- Link to Wikitravel Article about Travel in Schengen
- Link to Wikipedia page about Erwin Pröll
- Link to politico.eu Article about Austrian Politics
- Link to Wikipedia page about Eurosc(k)epticism
- Link to Wikipedia page about Harvey Weinstein
- Link to Die Aula Website
- Link to Article about Health Care on the Austrian Embassy Website
- Link to Wikipedia Article Vienna Woods
- Link to BFW PDF Brochure about Forests in Austria
- Link to Voice of Europe article about violence in Austrian schools
- Link to Wikipedia Article about Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
- Link to Infoglitz Article about Austrian Social Insurance Reform
- Link to WIKIpedia Article about Lega Nord
- Link to WIKIpedia Article about Giuseppe Conte
- Link to TheCut Website about Royal Wedding Gossip
- Link to FOCUS Website, German Magazine
- Link to Infoglitz Story about Federal Aid to the States for The Care
- Link to InfoWars Story about murder of a 7-year-old child in Vienna, Austria
- Link to BBC Story about the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Link to Psychology Today Story about Kid Killers
- Link to Psychology Today Blog Stories about Kid Killers
- Link to WIKI Page about Mausoleums
- Link to Nigeria News Network story about 7-year-old neighbor child being killed by teenager
- Link to WIKI page about Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Link to Times of Israel Article about US Embassy Relocation
- Link to Austrian Embassy in Washington Page about Heinz Fischer
- Link to WIKI page about Gerhard Zeiler
- Link to WIKI page about Cesár Sampson, Austrian Contestant in Eurovision 2018, 3rd place
- Link to WIKI page about Liste Österreichischer Zeitungen
- Link to WIKI page about Hans Dichand
- Link to WIKI page about Turks in Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- Link to WIKI page about the Siege of Sarajevo
- Link to WIKI page about Whitsun / Pentecost
- Link to WIKI page about Beltane
- Link to WIKI page about Beltane
- Link to Friends of Europe Web Page
- Link to WIKI page about Western Christianity
- Link to WIKI page about Markus Söder
- Link to WIKI page about Arik Brauer
- Link to President Trump's .com page
- Link to President Trump's .com page - ? Needs a https redirect
- Link to WIKI page about Donald Trump
- Link to BBC website - Nuclear Deal Report"
- Link to WIKI page about Matthias Strolz
- Link to WIKI page about Georg Willi
- Link to WIKI page about Peter Filzmaier
- Link to WIKI page about Mercosur
- Link to WIKI page about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Link to WIKI page about the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Link to WIKI page about FC Red Bull Salzburg
- Link to WIKI page about Olympique de Marseille
- Link to WIKI page about Europa League Soccer
- Link to WIKI page about Educational System in Austria
- Link to HELP website for foreign citizens, https://www.help.gv.at/
- Link to WIKI page about outgoing Mayor of Vienna, Michael Häupl
- Link to WIKI page about incoming Mayor of Vienna, Michael Ludwig
- Link to WIKI page about population statistics for Austria
- Link to WIKI page about youth and work in Austria
- Link to WIKI page about Professor Fulzmaier
- Link to WIKI page about Conny Bischofberger
- Link to European Judicial Network article about enforcement of judgements in Austria
- Link to website for the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Republic of Austria
- Link to qantara.de article about controversial kindergarten study ?
- Link to WIKI page about Eastern Anatolia
- Link to WIKI page for Karin Kneissl, Austria's Foreign Minister
- Link to WIKI page for Sergei Lavrov, Russia's Foreign Minister
- Link to Old Article by Jakob Traby, .pdf format
- Link to Story in Infoglitz.com about war games in Vienna Mosque
- Link to Book on Amazon about 'Sultan Erdoğan'
- Link to ATIB Website ?
- Link Website about Pensions in Austria
- Link to Left Wing Zeitung Falter Website
- Possible Link to previous published works of Christoph Budin
- Link to Die Presse Article about Josef Moser
- Link to 'WIKI' page about Conchita Wurst / Thomas Neuwirth
- Link to European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction's (EMCDDA) website
- Link to USA Today Story on Coalition Missile Strike on Syria
- Liink to an old Guardian story on the German welcome policy
- Liink to WIKI page about Viktor Mihály Orbán
- Liink to Der Standard website
- Link to Der Spiegel website
- BBC.COM Europe League Results
- WIKI page for Josef Moser, Federal Minister for Constitution, Reforms, Deregulation and Justice of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page about Minnesota Nice
- AUVA Website
- WIKI page for Health Minister Beate Hartinger-Klein (FPÖ)
- WIKI page for former SPÖ health minister Stöger.
- Radetzky March
- WIKI page for Kronen Editor and internation affairs expert Kurt_Seinitz
- WIKI page for Anna Cäcilia Pföß
- WIKI page for Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen
- Münster, Germany Incident
- WIKI page reference about Political Symbolism
- Global Warming Reference Article
- Reference for Second Largest Glacier in Austria
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - BBC
- Reference for FaceBook Crisis - CNN
- WIKI page about Hijabs
- Reference for Zeitung Ranking in Austria
- Sandra Frauenberger
- Pamela Rendi-Wagner
- Christian Kern, chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Austria (SPÖ)
- New York Times Report on the Austrian Government
- Reuters News Link
- WIKI page about Avalanches
- Easter at the Vatican 2018
- Urbi et Orbi
- Weather in Austria, Accuweather
- In Dubio Pro Reo
- IMAS Survey Report
- IS Attack in France Reuters Report
- Self-driving car incident in Arizona, USA
- WIKI page for Sebastian Kurz
- WIKI page for Heinz-Christian Strache
- WIKI page about the Criticism of FaceBook
- LinkedIn Page for Manfred Schumi
- WIKI page for Bernhard Felderer
- WIKI page for Georg Walland
- WIKI page for Hartwig Löger
- WIKI page about LaudaMotion GmbH Airline
- WIKI Page about Niki Luftfahrt GmbH
- CNN Money Report about BMW Scandal
- WIKI page for Programme for International Student Assessment
- WIKI Page for Heinz Faßmann, Federal Minister for Education, Science and Research of the Republic of Austria
- WIKI page for Claus Pándi
- EU Presidency
- US Department of Health and Human Services Sleep Guidelines
- World-Wide Economic Forecasts - Austria
- (X)Ksenia Sobchak
- Kurt Seinitz
- Russian Presidential Election
- Multiculturalism Backlash: European Discourses, Policies and Practices
- Austria's rapid reversal in refugee policy
- Werner Faymann
- Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung, "BVT"
- 4th Merkel Cabinet
- Latest Terrorist-Related Incident in Vienna, Austria
- War in Afrin
- Commentary from a terrorism expert, Dr. Nicolas Stockhammer from the University of Vienna
- Federal Ministry of the Interior, Austria
- Eva Glawischnig
- Italian General Election
- The GREENS
- List of Political Parties in Austria
- Link to Wikipedia page about Romance Languages
- Link to Wikipedia page about Indo-European Languages
- Link to Krishnamurti Foundation of America
- Link to Wikipedia page about AFS Intercultural Programs
Also, please note that anything posted thus far on this website has been created and posted by me, Stephen Douglas Scotti, SSN: xxx-xx-3441, YOB: 1957. I have been using public Wi-Fi when necessary to do a variety of things, including work on this website. Please do not hold Wi-Fi providers, cellular internet phone service providers or Internet Service Providers liable for any offensive or bizarre things posted here, including but not limited to:
- McDonalds' Österreich
- Starbucks' Österreich
- Various Hostels and Hotels throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- Various rail stations and public transportation systems throughout Western and Eastern Europe, but not all of them.
- . . . .
- subject to revision at a later date
Also, if there are privacy rights violations, please hire an attorney for me and talk to him or her first before you decide to file a lawsuit against me.
Here is a WIKI page describing Schizoaffective Disorder: Schizoaffective Disorder. There are probably thousands or tens of thousands of journal articles about Schizoaffective Disorder for anyone interested in reading more about that problem, for example, The schizoaffective disorder diagnosis: a conundrum in the clinical setting. .
I might add that sleep deprivation, starvation and homelessness are also contributory factors in mental illness. I have been experiencing those conditions quite a bit recently. In fact, I once went to a homeless shelter, knowing that I would not be allowed to stay there, but I went to ask them if they had a vacant bed for another homeless person that I know. Eventually, I will be so sleep deprived and delusional that I will be locked up in a psychiatric ward, and then I will not be able to blog anymore or operate my small business startup.
I need to write a handwritten note addressed to:
6161 AMERICAN BLVD W
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55438
and let them know that I would like to get off of Social Security Disability as soon as I make enough income from my startup business to qualify for that. Unfortunately, I still have not earned much, if any, supplemental income and I have a huge operating loss for my startup business in 2017. I already filed my Federal Tax Return and purchased the Audit Defense package from TurboTax because I think that I might need that this year. I might want to start asking for donations and seed money on my website for my book project. Then, I might actually be able to tell the Federal Government and the SSA that I no longer need to be begging them for my SSA Disability payments like I have been for the last 6 months or so.